Merseyflight is located at Aviation Park, CH4 0GZ; 4 miles SW of Chester, approximately 45 minutes from Manchester and 25 minutes from Liverpool.
From M56 M53 A55
- Take exit for Broughton and Aviation Park (B5104)
- At the 1st roundabout (by Broughton Retail Park) take the exit towards Hawarden (B5125)
- At the 2nd roundabout take the exit towards Hawarden (B5125)
- Take first right – Manor Lane (B5129) towards Sandycroft and Manor Lane Industrial Estate
- At the 1st roundabout continue straight on towards Queensferry and Sandycroft (B5129)
- At the 2nd roundabout, go straight ahead towards Chester – B5129 (A5104)
- Continue for approximately half a mile and turn right into ‘Aviation Park’. Follow the additional directions below.
From Chester City Centre
- Take the Ring Road out of Chester towards Saltney
- After the bridge over the River Dee, stay in right-hand lane and follow directions for Saltney and Saltney Ferry
- After approx. 2 miles, after footbridge, turn right into Saltney Ferry Road
- After approx. 2 miles, immediately after the hump-back bridge over the railway, turn left into ‘Aviation Park ‘.Follow the additional directions below.
From North Wales – A55
- From the A55 take the exit for Queensferry
- At the roundabout, take the third exit towards Sandycroft
- After approx. 3 miles, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit towards Chester – B5129 (A5104)
- Continue for approx. half a mile and turn right into ‘Aviation Park’. Follow the additional directions below.
On arrival at Aviation Park you will need to sign in at the security gate – Just let them know you are visiting Merseyflight and have your paperwork handy.
Once through security, follow the signs for the Chocks Away Diner. Park in the free car park and enter the diner main entrance. Turn immediately left and follow the perimeter of the diner, bearing to the right, where you will find the flying school entrance.
Please note that only participants are allowed in the flying school. Accompanying guests can either relax in the diner or watch from the outside viewing park.