All details and information on this website are believed to be accurate at the time of publication and is subject to alteration without notice. Merseyflight Ltd and merseyflight.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
All pricing information is correct at the time of publishing and is inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. Merseyflight Ltd reserves the right to change pricing. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that descriptions are accurate. However, all times quoted are approximate and aircraft pictured may not be exactly the same type on the day of the flight.
1. All quoted flight times are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to volume of air traffic or other operational reasons.
2. As aviation requires good weather conditions, flights are subject to cancellation at short notice.
3. A minimum age of 12 years is required for all Pilot Experience flights.
4. Height restrictions apply. Strict weight restrictions apply - please contact us before your flight if above 16 Stone / 102Kgs.
5. We are unable to refund the cost of the flight voucher under any circumstances. The vouchers are however, transferable providing we are notified in writing at least 24 hours before the flight.
6. Merseyflight Ltd shall not be liable for any expenses incurred from flight cancellations due to operational circumstances.
7. Observers on (4 Seater) Pilot Experience flights should be family or friends of the pilot and is at the discretion of the Flight Instructor on the day of the experience.
8. All participants should ensure that they are in good health and if in doubt should seek the medical advice of their GP.
9. The Instructor, as Captain of the aircraft can, at his/her discretion refuse to allow any person on board the aircraft if he/she suspects them to have consumed alcohol or drugs within the previous 24 hours.
10. It should be noted that any participants failing to take their confirmed flight render their voucher invalid, unless 7 days written notice of cancellation has been given. In the event of the flight being cancelled by Merseyflight Ltd, then your Flight Voucher remains valid, and will be rebooked for a mutually convenient date.
11. Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers neither the owner/operator of the aeroplane nor Merseflight Ltd can be held liable for the loss, damage or injury which does not result from their negligence.
12. Participants wishing to take cameras and other photographic equipment on the flight do so entirely at their own risk.
13. A fuel surcharge may be applicable at the point of booking if the price of aviation fuel is affected by any changes in EU Tax regulations or any other significant increase within the UK exceeding 10% during the voucher validity.
14. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
15. On receipt of the Voucher it is the responsibility of the voucher holder to make an appointment for a date and time for their flight.
16. On the day of the flight it is the responsibility of the voucher holder to check with Merseyflight Ltd that weather conditions are suitable.